GREEN POINT CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, NSW
A ministry of Green Point Baptist Church
Our mission is “Equipped for Life”
PDHPE TEACHING POSITION
Temporary Full Time for 12 months (maternity leave)
To commence Term 1 2022
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced teacher to the PDHPE Department on a temporary full time basis for 2022.
To be successful you will need to possess and demonstrate:
• Sound knowledge of the new Australian Curriculum;
• A high standard of competency, proficiency and innovation as a classroom teacher;
• The ability to integrate ICT into the curriculum;
• A capacity to cater for different learning needs;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and collegiality;
• Good administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability;
• An ability to prioritise and work collegially.
The successful applicant for the above position must be a committed Christian and be prepared to work under the ethos of our school and in regular fellowship and involvement at an Evangelical Church.
Enquiries may be addressed to Sue Parkinson via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 26 November 2021 and are to be submitted online via the application form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.