GREEN POINT CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
A ministry of Green Point Baptist Church
Our motto is “Equipped for Life”
ICT SERVICE DELIVERY OFFICER
Permanent Full Time
A great opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, inquisitive ICT Service Delivery Officer to join our team and work with some of the latest technologies in the industry with a focus on the oversight and support of the following:
· Support the College’s student device and software program and other services by overseeing the operation of the ICT Service desk;
· Develop and maintain a cohesive, harmonious working environment for team members;
· Keep abreast of current developments in line with operational requirements, identifying needs for further professional development;
· Monitor Service Desk queue to ensure timely action on all ticket requests;
· Analyse Service Desk incident queue to develop a proactive approach to problem solving and optimising time spent.
We are looking for a collaborator who is keen to learn and grow in skills and knowledge relevant to the College IT systems and projects, take initiative and be a team player.
Please refer to the College website for a prospectus and application form at www.gpcc.nsw.edu.au
The successful applicant for the above position must be a committed Christian and be prepared to work under the ethos of our College.
Enquiries may be addressed to Sue Parkinson via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 26 February 2024 and are to be submitted online via the application form.
To apply for this job please visit www.gpcc.nsw.edu.au.