Website Glasshouse Christian College
GCC is a Sunshine Coast Christian school from Prep to Year 12.
Glasshouse Christian College (QLD) is a welcoming, friendly community with professional staff and a great environment.
The College is looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Grounds/Maintenance Officer (Leading Hand) to be the second in charge of our Property Department under the direction of the Property Manager.
The Grounds/Maintenance Officer (Leading Hand) will have proven performance in the area of grounds and facilities management, including the following:
- Demonstrated “handyperson” skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and to work unsupervised.
- The ability to coordinate contractors external to the College relating to the management of small projects.
- Highly developed communication skills in order to relate effectively to all members of the school community and contractors.
- The ability to direct and organise a small team of staff.
The Grounds/Maintenance Officer (Leading Hand) shall hold a current driver’s license, and have the ability to safely operate tools and equipment.
A strong personal alignment with the Christian ethos of the College is essential. This position is full time continuing at 37.5 hours per week.
For details of this position please read the Position Description.
- All applications MUST be accompanied by the GCC Non-Teaching Application Form and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants must have a current Blue Card (i.e. Working with Children Check) as issued by the Queensland Government.
- Only people who have the right to work in Australia should apply.
- Applications close: 3pm Friday 25 June 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.