SUNRISE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL WHYALLA
FULL TIME JUNIOR PRIMARY TEACHER
Commencing Term 1 2021
Are you passionate about Christian education and investing into the growth and development of the next generation? If you would like to further your teaching career within a Christian context, then working for Sunrise Christian School may be perfect for you.
Applications are invited for a full time primary teacher at Sunrise Christian School Whyalla commencing 25thJanuary 2021. This is a permanent position.
Sunrise Christian School Whyalla is an ELC-9, coeducational school that aims to provide training in Godly character and academics from a Biblical perspective. Sunrise Christian School Whyalla is a member of Adelaide Christian Schools.
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement. Please include your current pastor as one of your referees
- Have a clear understanding of Christian Education principles and a desire to teach Christ in all areas
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Possess current registration as a teacher in SA or be eligible for registration
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY 16th OCTOBER 2020
Applications must include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter of interest
- Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/ )
You can submit your application
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Angela:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 8465 6032