Website Freshwater Christian College
Life | Love | Learn
Life | Love | Learn
Freshwater Christian College (QLD) invites Primary and Secondary teachers to submit an Expression of Interest for a teaching position commencing at the start of the 2022 Academic year.
Freshwater Christian College is a leading independent Christian College educating boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. Our campus is located in Brinsmead, in the beautiful tropical setting of Cairns.
The College is dedicated to seeing all students flourish relative to their God-given potential. Our curriculum and accompanying programs are designed to address the holistic needs of all students appropriate to their developmental stage and learning style. We pride ourselves on our:
- high-quality, innovative professional learning community;
- supportive and friendly environment; and
- our ranking as one of the top-performing schools in Far North Queensland.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications;
- Hold, or the have the ability to acquire prior to commencement, Queensland College of Teachers Registration;
- Be able to sign and abide by the College’s Statement of Faith and Lifestyle Statement;
- Be able to abide by the Staff Code of Conduct at all times;
- Have the ability to work with all members of the College community (teaching and non-teaching staff, parents, students, and visitors) both individually and as a member of a department team;
- Be fully aligned with the values, virtues, and Christian beliefs of Freshwater Christian College, and be seeking a role where they are able to utilise their talents and skills to make a difference in the lives of our students and the College community.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A completed Expression of Interest form (available from the College website)
- A cover letter addressing the above selection criteria
- A current resume
- A recently written reference from your current Pastor/Minister
Please visit the College Website for more information about teaching at FCC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.