Website Freshwater Christian College
Life | Love | Learn
Life | Love | Learn
Freshwater Christian College (QLD) is a leading independent Christian College educating boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. Our campus is located in Brinsmead, in the beautiful tropical city of Cairns.
The College is dedicated to seeing all students flourish relative to their God-given potential. Our Curriculum and accompanying programs are designed to address the holistic needs of all students appropriate to their developmental stage and learning style.
- We are a high-quality, innovative professional learning community
- Supportive and friendly environment
- Ranked as one of the top-performing schools in Far North Queensland
About the role
We are seeking talented and committed Educators to join our outstanding Outside School Hours Care team. They will be assisting with the delivery of a quality educational program and practice, providing direct supervision and supporting all children to participate in the program. The position is on a casual basis and hours will vary. Shifts include Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will
- Hold a positive notice (Working with Children Check) Queensland Blue Card;
- Hold an AQF Certificate III in Children’s Services or equivalent or higher qualification, or the ability to acquire;
- Have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place Framework and the National Law/Regulations;
- be fully aligned with the values, virtues and Christian beliefs of Freshwater Christian College, and
- be seeking a role where they are able to utilise their talents and skills to make a difference in the lives of our students and the College community.
How to apply
Go to https://fcc.qld.edu.au/employment/ and download the non-teaching staff application form.
Submit to email@example.com the following:
- your completed non-teaching staff application, with
- your resume and evidence of qualifications, and
- a recently written reference from your current Pastor/Minister.
4 pm, Monday 14 June 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.