Website Foundation Christian College
Christian Education for all students from Kindergarten - Year 12
Foundation Christian College (WA) is a co-educational, non-denominational, K-12 College with over 580 students located in the beautiful Peel region of Western Australia.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the following full-time permanent position on the Executive Team commencing in Term 1, 2022.
Head of Primary (1.0 FTE)
Term 1, 2022 onwards
Foundation Christian College is seeking the services of an enthusiastic and experienced leader to join the Executive Team as the Head of Primary. The successful candidate will be expected to provide a high level of leadership to the Primary Team and to work collaboratively with the College Leadership team.
Foundation Christian College has a friendly, professional team of staff who provide a supportive work culture and a positive and inspiring work environment. We are passionate about supporting every student to set and achieve their personal learning goals by achieving to the best of their ability through our quality education and effective learning processes. Our pedagogy is driven by student-learning and student-engagement. We adopt a balanced approach between teacher-directed and student-centred learning.
Other benefits for teaching staff include:
- A relocation allowance or travel allowance is available
- Teaching staff are provided a College maintained laptop
- We offer paid maternity leave
- 10 weeks LSL after 8 years
- Opportunities for promotional roles
- Subsidised study costs towards Masters in Educational Leadership
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications as a Primary Teacher including experience with the WA & Australian Curriculum or a similar Primary School Curriculum.
- All applicants must be registered to teach in Western Australia with the TRBWA (Teacher Registration Board), have a current Federal Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
- Experience in Primary Leadership or equivalent is preferred.
Essential Characteristics & Attributes
- Passionate about living out your Christian faith
- Prepared to model, uphold and support the ethos of the College and its Core Values
- Enthusiastic about impacting the lives of young children
- Committed to engaging in the education of the whole child: socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically
- Innovative and creative
- Committed to lifelong learning and have a passion for teaching
- Relational with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to be a productive member of our team and to work collegially with the other members of the team
- Understand the balance between teacher-directed and student-centred learning
- Well-organized and proactive
Excited by the possibilities? Click on the link below and fill in an Application Form today!
Applications MUST be submitted on our website with an application form: https://www.fcc.wa.edu.au/community/our-staff/expressions-of-interest
Applications due: Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 4:00pm
Further information about the College can be accessed on the College website. https://www.fcc.wa.edu.au/
To apply for this job please visit www.fcc.wa.edu.au.