Website Foundation Christian College
Christian Education for all students from Kindergarten - Year 12
Foundation Christian College, WA
Foundation Christian College is a co-educational, non-denominational, K-12 College with over 580 students located in the beautiful Peel region of Western Australia.
Foundation Christian College is seeking expressions of interest for an enthusiastic Secondary School Mathematics Teacher (1.0 FTE) for a full-time role. The ideal applicant may demonstrate potential leadership in this curriculum area. Graduates are welcome to apply.
Foundation Christian College has a friendly, professional team of staff who provide a supportive work culture and a positive and inspiring work environment. We are passionate about supporting every student to set and achieve their personal learning goals by achieving to the best of their ability through our quality education and effective learning processes. Our pedagogy is driven by student-learning and student-engagement. We adopt a balanced approach between teacher-directed and student-centred learning.
Other benefits for teaching staff include:
- A relocation allowance or travel allowance is available
- Teaching staff are provided a College maintained laptop
- We offer paid maternity leave
- 10 weeks LSL after 8 years
- Opportunities for promotional roles
- Subsidised study costs towards Masters in Christian Education
- Ongoing Professional Learning development
- Free onsite parking
- Conviently located near rail station
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications as a Secondary Mathematics Teacher including experience with the WA & Australian Curriculum or a similar Secondary School Curriculum.
- All applicants must be registered to teach in Western Australia with the TRBWA (Teacher Registration Board), have a current Federal Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
- Experience and/or ability to teach ATAR Mathematics, Mathematics Specialist is preferred.
Essential Characteristics & Attributes:
- Passionate about living out your Christian faith
- Prepared to model, uphold and support the ethos of the College and its Core Values
- Enthusiastic about impacting the lives of young children
- Committed to engaging in the education of the whole child: socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically
- Innovative and creative
- Committed to lifelong learning and have a passion for teaching
- Relational with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to be a productive member of our team and to work collegially with the other members of the team
- Understand the balance between teacher-directed and student-centred learning
- Well-organised and proactive
Excited by the possibilities? Click on the link below and fill in an Application Form today! Graduates encouraged to apply!
Further information about the College can be accessed on the College website.
To apply for this job please visit www.fcc.wa.edu.au.