Sekolah Pelita Harapan (Jakarta, Indonesia)
We are looking for someone to provide overall leadership in in Sekolah Pelita Harapan’s Finance Department.
The Finance Director will be responsible for the results and success of the organization’s finance department while providing financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- 12-15 years related work experience.
- Experience in implementation/technology
- Outstanding financial and analytical skill.
- Proficient Computer Skill with spreadsheet, database, MS Office, Pivot table/Excel and other statistical or financial application/software will be advantage.
- Outstanding Communication Skill both verbal and written
- Excellent People and Organizational Skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve and redesign process of reporting within SPH Group (5 schools) to meet the set deadlines and budgetary requirements by the Foundation.
- Manage and working with head of finance of each school to prepare budget, forecast and financial modeling.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of financial and accounting standards (PSAK) with effective control systems in meeting the Yayasan Benchmark and/or education industry best practice.
- Oversee cashflow, revenue, and liquidity management of each school and coordinate with Yayasan Treasury for overall SPH Group cash flow management.
- Ensure timely provision of The SPH Group financial and statistical reports for SPH Head of School and Board of Foundation or any top management inquiry.
- Manage and liaise with external auditors to ensure that audits process is properly planned, carried out and that audited financial reports are produced within set deadlines.
- Oversee and manage Annual Tax Report, liaise with Tax Consultant to ensure it is fulfilled within designated timelines and having efficient tax planning in compliance with the regulation.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments from SPH and Foundation management.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Managerial experience
- Experience of managing numerous financial operations or units
- Group finance governance experience
- Ability to plan, coordinate, motivate and control staff and activities in line with their duties
- Self-motivated and ability to achieve set goals
- Team player and possess communication and interpersonal skill
Monthly Salary and Package:
- Annual Package with benefits: USD 85,000 – 95,000
- Net Take Home Pay/Monthly: USD 5,000 – 6,000
To apply send your CV to Nancy.Indriyati@sph.ac.id and title the email “Finance Director”.