VIC/TAS STATE OFFICE, BELGRAVE HEIGHTS
4 DAYS PER WEEK.
Starting date: 13 January 2020
Christian Schools Australia is a national movement of independent faith-based schools with State Offices to support member schools, particularly in networking, communication, and events management.
The Victoria/Tasmania State office supports and serves 30 member school campuses.
The Events & Communications Manager provides administrative support, including events management, for both the Vic/Tas Executive Officer and the Christian Schools Events Network (CSEN) coordinator.
- It is an inherent requirement of the role that the Office Manager is a practicing Christian, in regular church attendance, able to articulate and support the distinctive Christian nature of CSA member schools.
- Experience in an administrative or P.A. role in a Christian school setting is desirable.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office 365 software, apps and database use.
- Flexible attitude
- Experience in small office context.
- Experience in event management, including large conferences.
For a Position description and application form, please contact Ken Greenwood, Vic/Tas Executive Officer on email@example.com
Applications should be returned by email, closing 10 am, Monday 9 December 2019.
Interviews will be held 11 December 2019.