Regents Park Christian School, NSW
Regents Park Christian School is an innovative, growing learning community in the geographic heart of Sydney. A co-educational K-12 Christ-centred school, it was founded in 1976 to support families in educating their children from a Christian perspective.
We are currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the positions of English Teacher and/or HSIE Teacher to commence Term 1, 2020.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Quality teaching and learning practices
- An understanding of and commitment to student wellbeing
- Ability and experience teaching English and/or HSIE
- High level communication and organisational skills
- A deep understanding of Christian education
- Commitment to professional growth and learning
Applicants must be a committed Christian and able to obtain a reference from their current Christian church minister.
If you would like further information about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com.
Closing date: 22 November, 2019