Heathdale Christian College (VIC) is a multi-denominational co-educational College in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, which has been partnering with parents for 35 years by providing excellent Christian Education. With two campuses and enrolment base of 1,300 students in Kindergarten to Year 12 (Werribee) and Prep to Year 7 (Melton), we continue to grow. Both sites are within easy access of each other and the Melbourne CBD.
Successful applicants will be able to identify with the Christian foundations, Christian ethos and Christian practice of the College. Heathdale Christian College is committed to promoting and protecting, at all times, the best interest of children involved in its programs. Heathdale Christian College has developed and implemented a Child Protection Policy as well as established a code of conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students.
Heathdale Christian College is currently recruiting for an English and Humanities Teacher to commence in 2021.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Ability to create a positive student culture for deep learning and teaching
- Work in a caring and professional environment
This position requires Secondary Teachers to have the ability to effectively teach, engage and educate young people. Our Christ-centred education is paramount to growing our vision of the College and providing a deep and rich learning experience for our students.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate or have:
- Minimum Degree in Education with experience in teaching Secondary English and other Humanities subjects
- Valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- First Aid qualified
- CPR qualified
- Anaphylaxis qualified
For more information or to obtain a copy of the position description please click on the LINK.
Position Close: 5pm, Thursday 22nd October 2020
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- Cover letter
- Resume and
- Relevant application pack, includes position description, can downloaded via our website https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the LINK to find out why staff enjoy working at Heathdale.