1. Providing quality, Christian based education, care and well-being for each child in accordance with the Education and care National Regulations.
2. Assisting in the development, implementation and evaluation of relevant educational programs and activities in line with the National Quality Framework.
3. Assisting in maintaining accurate and current records for each child and participating in centre documentation.
4. Working with the centre’s Educational Leader to further develop professional skills and thus improve outcomes for children.
5. Establishing of strong relationships with the children, families and the community.
6. Being part of the team that creates a friendly, secure and stimulating learning environment.
7. Complying with all legislative requirements.
8. Contributing to the building of a dynamic and supportive team and assisting with general ELC activities.
9. Participation in other school activities as directed.
Essential Qualifications and requirements
The successful applicant will have:
1. Diploma in Children’s Services or be actively studying at the Diploma level.
2. Current First Aid Certificate
3. Current WWVP card
4. Experience in long day care setting or preschool settings
For more information or to apply please go to the Trinity Christian School website: