Full Time – Pre-Primary
Commencing Term 1, 2019
Dale Christian School has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, qualified and innovative Christian Primary School Teacher to teach Pre-Primary in 2019. Applicants should be well-qualified with demonstrated experience, and excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills. The applicant needs to ideally be available to start in Term 1, 2019.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Provide a current Pastors Reference.
- Be familiar with the National Curriculum.
- Be registered with the Teachers Registration Board WA.
- Have a Primary and/or Early Childhood Education Qualification.
- Have a current valid Working with Childrens Check and Police Clearance.
All applicants must complete an Application Form and address Selection Criteria to be considered for this position. A job description, Selection Criteria and Application Form is available from our website: http://www.dalecs.wa.edu.au/about-us/employment
Applications close Monday 25 March 2019 at 2pm. All required documents must be submitted in writing either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school. Queries can be directed to the school on 08 9497 1444.
All candidates are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of the recruitment process at DCS.