Trinity Christian School is seeking an enthusiastic person to join their team in providing high quality early childhood education and care to children accessing programs at our Early Learning Centre (ELC) in a manner that shows a passion and commitment to children and their families, and consistent with the school’s vision to provide a Christ-centred education in a learning community of Love, Nurture and Service.
- Providing quality, Christian based education, care and well-being for each child in accordance with the Education and care National Regulations.
- Participating in the development, implementation and evaluation of relevant educational programs and activities in line with the National Quality Framework.
- Participating in documenting children’s learning against the Early Years Learning Framework outcomes.
- Working with the centre’s Educational Leader to further develop professional skills and thus improve outcomes for children.
- Assisting with general ELC activities, including taking a leading role in the setting up and packing away / cleaning activities each day.
- Implementing of daily care routines and ensuring the health and safety of all children.
- Being part of the team that creates a friendly, secure and stimulating learning environment.
- Compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Participation in other school activities as directed
The successful applicant will have:
1. Certificate III in Children’s Services or be studying to obtain.
2. Current First Aid Certificate
3. Current WWVP card
4. Experience in long day care setting or preschool setting
1. Food Handler’s Certificate
For more information or to apply please go to the Trinity Christian School website: