Website Dubbo Christian School
Dubbo Christian School
Dubbo Christian School (NSW) is a modern, growing and strongly resourced school in a beautiful setting in regional NSW. It is a co-educational, non-denominational Preschool to Year 12 school with over 700 enrolments and a mission “to provide authentic, responsive and high quality education that is Bible based and Christ-centred to prepare, equip and transform lives”. The successful applicant will:
- have appropriate tertiary qualifications as a teacher, including NSW teacher accreditation
- have a current valid Working with Children Check
- have familiarity with the NSW & Australian curriculum
- have some degree of experience in Secondary School leadership
- be an active and passionate Christian, able to accept and live out the BCE Statement of Faith
- be able to develop, promote and protect a Christian ethos and culture of the school through team oriented, collaborative Christian leadership as outlined in the school’s Educational Charter
- demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of staff, curriculum and student welfare issues particularly in Year 7 to Year 12
- demonstrate a passion for and skill in teaching, including a commitment to the DCS Teaching & Learning Plan
- be an effective team member, able to both accept and provide direction and support
- demonstrate the ability to implement and sustain change
- possess high level communication, analytical, strategic planning, administration and problem–solving skills.
A Position Description has been included in the Employment Package for this position, which is published on the school’s Employment webpage. This webpage also provides further information relating to employment at the school. The commencement of this role will be in Term 1 2023, however an earlier start in Term 4 2022 could be accommodated for the successful applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants should complete a Teacher Application Form and submit this to email@example.com. In addition to the Application Form’s required attachments, applicants are also to provide a statement of educational philosophy and approach to leadership (300 words max.) with their submission.
For further information, please contact the DCS Principal, Mr Warren Melville, on (02) 6882 0044.
Applications will close on Monday, 27 August 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.