Dubbo Christian School (NSW) is a modern, well established and strongly resourced school in a beautiful setting in regional NSW with 640 students in Preschool to Year 12.
Applications are invited for the following permanent full-time position commencing 31 May 2021:
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (FEES) OFFICER
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful applicant will have:
· Demonstrated capacity to work in a team environment in a Christian school context
· General experience with Accounts Payable and Receivable processes
· Ability to organise and prioritise workloads and tasks to meet deadlines
· A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to facilitate complex personal and sensitive issues.
We are looking for a committed employee with a desire to apply their Christian faith to their work in a supportive school community. Please submit an Application Form, (found at https://www.dubbocs.edu.au/employment/working-with-us) by 4:00pm on Monday 24 May 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.dubbocs.edu.au.