Toongabbie Christian College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 co-educational school in the western suburbs of Sydney. The College is a ministry of Toongabbie Baptist Church. The Purpose of the College is to be a caring Christian community that supports families by providing a quality Christ-centred education which develops the whole person for life and eternity.
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Principal Primary that:
- Serves as a member of the College Executive
- Leads all aspects of the Primary School
- Maintains a commitment to a faithful walk with the Lord Jesus Christ
- Demonstrates ongoing commitment to the College’s purpose and purpose statements
- Commits to a growing understanding of the place of education, teaching and learning within a Biblical Worldview
- Set an example to students, staff and parents in matters of faith and conduct
Applications close on Thursday 9 August 2018 at 4:00pm (AEST).
Commencement date 15 January 2019.
For information packs, enquiries and to make an application, please contact:
T (02) 4324 4800
Only applicants eligible to work in Australia may apply for this position.