Website Dale Christian School
Dale Christian School
Dale Christian School (WA) has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative Christian Maintenance Officer who can demonstrate commitment to a Christian and Biblical worldview.
Our Vision at Dale is to offer affordable, quality Christ centred education as we strive to equip our students with skills and strong values that encourage them to pursue excellence in all areas. Every student at Dale Christian School will clearly hear the claims of Christ on their life through management, curriculum and teaching practices and see the love of God at work in the school community.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
· Be prepared to model, uphold and support the ethos of the School and its Core Values.
· As a member of the Grounds and Maintenance team, the Maintenance officer will work on a broad range of areas and contribute to the maintenance of buildings and property to an agreed standard.
· Perform hands-on work as required, to ensure effective use of team resources and correct completion of work for all areas of the School.
· Be willing to be a productive member of our team and work collegially with the other members of the team.
· Adhere to the “Staff Code of Conduct”, “Child Protection Policy” and the schools “Statement of Faith”.
Please submit the following via email – email@example.com, referencing the position title:
· Covering Letter
· Curriculum Vitae, including a written reference letter from your pastor/minister, at least 1 other character reference, personal or professional.
· Evidence of current WWCC, Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
· Evidence of maintenance related qualifications and/or certificates (certified copies).
Upon receipt of the above-listed documentation, an Application Form, Job Description and the Staff Code of Conduct will be sent via email to applicants for completion and must be returned by the closing date shown above.
All applications and enquiries should be addressed to:
Dale Christian School
P O Box 273 Armadale WA 6992
All candidates are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of the recruitment process at DCS.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.