Website Dalby Christian College
Dalby Christian College (QLD) is a co-educational, Prep-Year 12 Christian School with secondary boarding and an Early Learning Centre. The College was established in 1981 and teaches from a Biblical Christian Worldview with the purpose of equipping young people of character and purpose in Christ.
The College is seeking a full time or part time Library Manager to commence term 1, 2022.
This position is a term time position.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual who is committed to the philosophy of Christian Education.
The successful applicant will:
· Be highly motivated and organised in building effective library and information services and programs.
· Have an understanding of the role of the librarian and have the ability to creatively enhance a rich learning environment.
· Manage the day to day operation and resources of the library.
· Have a passion to see each child achieve their potential.
· Have the ability to work well in a team environment.
· Have a commitment to pastoral care and extra curricular activities.
For an application form please email email@example.com or phone the college on (07) 4672 4222
Applications should be marked “Confidential” and forwarded to arrive by Friday 29th October 2021,
to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Dalby Christian College
2A Mary St
Dalby QLD 4405
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.