Website Crest Education
Crest Education, VIC
Commencing in January 2022, an opportunity to teach in an independent school with modern facilities and great team near Berwick.
- 2 x full time, 1-year fixed term roles commencing in January 2022
- Recent graduate teachers encouraged to apply
- Primary and Secondary teachers required
CREST Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,000 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School and is a Middle Years Programme (MYP) candidate school, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 9 level will commence in 2022.
CREST Education is inviting interested graduate teachers to apply for the role of Relief Teacher, for a fixed term contract for the 2022 school year. The two newly appointed relief teachers will be utilised by the daily organisers, Monday to Friday, across both Hillcrest and Rivercrest Christian Colleges to backfill for any absent teachers and other duties as allocated when this is not required.
The successful candidate will be:
- desiring to teach in an environment where both Christian values and the development of the whole child are valued
- a flexible and a motivated team player, with the ability to cover a range of classes, both one-off and for a series of classes in the case of extended absences
- competent using ICT as a tool in the classroom, particularly iPads at Rivercrest
- able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Free gym on site
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of CREST Education.
CREST Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid VIT registration and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
CREST Education complies with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Directions and therefore the successful candidate must provide evidence of vaccination.
Applications close on Monday 7th December 2021 at 10:00am.
Applications are now being accepted online. Applicants are required to supply a covering letter, CV and contact details for three referees. Please state whether you are Primary or Secondary qualified and your subject specialisations.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly Mikhail on 9707 7330.
To apply for this job please visit cresteducatiohttp.