Website Coolum Beach Christian College
Coolum Beach Christian College, a growing and unique school on the Sunshine Coast, is looking to appoint Teacher Aides for its growing Primary staff from Semester 1, 2022.
The successful applicants will be part of a team of Teacher Aides in a Connected Learning environment.
The positions may be in Lower Primary or Upper Primary depending upon the suitability of the applicant.
To be successful, you will be able to exhibit:
- A knowledge and understanding of high quality and innovative Christian education
- Creating and maintaining supportive and safe learning environments
- Completion, or willingness to complete, of a Certificate IV in Education Support
- An ability to work within a team
- Applicants must show evidence of COVID-19 vaccination as stipulated in the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction.
- All applicants are required to complete our Non-Teaching Employment Application Form which can be found on our website – www.cbcc.qld.edu.au
All applicants must submit our Application Form along with their cover letter, CV and the names of at least three referees, including one pastoral contact by Friday, 7 January 2022.
Only suitably qualified candidates need apply.
All applications are to be addressed to:
Mrs Elisha Corry
Deputy Principal/Head of Primary
Coolum Beach Christian College
PO Box 480
COOLUM BEACH QLD 4573
2 Arcoona Road
YANDINA CREEK QLD 4562
07 5446 4780
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.