Website Christian Heritage College
A fully accredited private higher education provider.
Christian Heritage College, QLD
A Student Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator position exists within Marketing.
This will be a Permanent – Full-time position.
About Christian Heritage College
CHC is a fully accredited private higher education provider located at Carindale, Brisbane, that aspires to model a Christian higher education alternative. CHC exists to re-imagine how we think about human flourishing, vocation, calling and the integration of faith and learning across all fields of human endeavour.
About the role
Christian Heritage College is seeking a dynamic full-time Student Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator, aligned with the beliefs, values, and vision of CHC, to join Marketing.
Within the organisational structure of CHC, the Student Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Vice-President, Operations, and works closely with our varied stakeholder groups including school leavers and mature aged prospective students, schools, organisations, churches, the CHC student community and general public.
The Marketing and Student Recruitment Coordinator will assist in promoting CHC’s courses and brand and grow enrolment. This role involves coordinating and optimizing marketing and recruitment strategies as well as managing the department’s budget.
This is a hands-on role and extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics (traditional and digital) are key as well as an understanding of the uniqueness of marketing from the perspective of a faith-based institution such as CHC.
Applicants are sought with skills and experience including but not limited to, the following:
A Marketing/Communications or related qualification.
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/ Communications or recruitment coordinator;
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of communications and media in relation to social media and website management;
- Graphic design skills, CRM experience and/or inbound marketing knowledge preferred;
- A living and personal relationship with Jesus Christ and strong Christian character evidenced by servant leadership, a commitment to the local church, valuing people and a willingness to submit to organisational leadership;
CHC requires that the Marketing and Student Recruitment Coordinator:
- Subscribe to CHC’s Lifestyle Requirements;
- Demonstrate a living and personal relationship with Jesus Christ;
- Show strong Christian character evidenced by servant leadership and valuing people;
- Be a member or in regular attendance at a local Christian church;
- Hold a “Blue Card” from the Commission of Children and Young People for the purposes of proactively connecting with schools and school-related promotional events.
HOW TO APPLY
Full position description is available on the CHC Website.
The closing date for applications will be COB Friday 30th July.
To be considered for this position, please forward an application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following items:
- Completed employment application form – available on the CHC website;
- Cover letter evidencing your suitability and experience for fulfilment of the criteria specified in the position description;
- Full CV including qualifications and work experience;
- Evidence of qualifications; and,
- Names and contact details of three referees (including a Christian pastor/minister).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.