Website Christian Alliance International School (Hong Kong)
Christian Alliance International School, Hong Kong
(Ref no.: T_2021_PE_54_CAS)
Christian Alliance International School (CAIS) invites outstanding passionate Christian educators to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
The successful applicant will have curriculum expertise and strong pedagogical practice to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for our students within an authentic Christian environment.
- Work collaboratively within a team of PE teachers to deliver a physical education and extra-curricular sports program aligned with the school mission and goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in relevant major subject(s) with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent teaching credential with at least 10 weeks’ practicum required
- Major in PE or related area such as kinesiology strongly preferred
- Prior PE teaching experience in a primary or secondary school strongly preferred
- Ability and prior experience in coaching team sports required (preferably basketball, soccer, and/or volleyball)
- Fitness training credential and First-aid training preferred
- Native proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Team Leadership Experience will be an advantage
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is mid-August 2021. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Please visit the School Website for application details:
Please submit the documents below:
- Application letter
- Cover letter
- Full resume
- Teacher Application Form
- Christian Faith Questionnaire
- Alberta Teacher Certification (if any)
- Teaching Certifications
- University Transcripts
- Employment Reference Letter
- Certificate of Baptism
and submitted to:
Human Resources Department
Christian Alliance International School
33 King Lam Street
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
Or in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number of the post in your application.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only and all related information will be kept for up to 24 months.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.