Website Christian Alliance International School (Hong Kong)
Christian Alliance International School (CAIS) invites outstanding and passionate Christian educators to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
The successful applicant will have curriculum expertise and strong pedagogical practice to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for our students within an authentic Christian environment.
- Work with the Principals and Head of School to establish the strategic directions of the programs
- To ensure the effective administration of the School’s IB Diploma Program by conducting quality assurance of teaching and learning
- Responsible for both pedagogical and administrative leadership within the programme.
- Establish ways for teachers to ensure a high level of rigour, inquiry, teaching best practice, international mindedness and inter/transdisciplinary are present
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in relevant major subject(s) with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent teaching credential with at least 10 weeks’ practicum required
- Previous IB Diploma Programme teaching and leadership experience (preferably at an international school) with demonstrated strong organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge of curriculum design and development
- Native proficiency in spoken and written English required
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is mid-August 2021. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Please refer to the detailed Employment process (Teaching positions) on the School’s website. Applications including a cover letter, current resume, Teacher Application Form, Christian Faith Questionnaire, employment reference letters, teacher certification and university transcripts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number of the post in your application.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only and all related information will be kept for up to 24 months.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.