Website Christian Alliance International School (Hong Kong)
Christian Alliance International School, Hong Kong
Christian Alliance International School (CAIS) invites outstanding passionate Christian educators to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
The successful applicant will have curriculum expertise and strong pedagogical practice to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for our students within an authentic Christian environment.
In 2021, the school will have significant growth in the High School. The vacancies below are to accommodate this new growth.
- French / Spanish (Ref no.: T_2021_F_35)
- Classical Studies (Ref no.: T_2021_CS_39)
- Mathematics (Ref no.: T_2021_MATH_41)
- Science (Ref no.: T_2021_SCI_42)
- Chinese (Ref no.: T_2021_CHI_44)
- IB Coordinator, state subject specialty (Ref no.: T_2021_IB_45)
- Religious Studies (Ref no.: T_2021_RS_55)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in relevant major subject(s) with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent teaching credential with at least 10 weeks’ practicum
- Prior experience in teaching relevant major subject(s) in a secondary school and/or international school strongly preferred
- Native proficiency in spoken and written English required
- While not essential, please state any IB Diploma experience
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is mid-August 2021. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Please visit the School Website for application details:
Please submit the documents below:
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Teacher Application Form
- Christian Faith Questionnaire
- Employment reference letters
- Teacher certification
- University transcripts
and submitted to:
Human Resources Department
Christian Alliance International School
33 King Lam Street
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
Or in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference number of the post in your application.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only and all related information will be kept for up to 24 months.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.