Website Christian Alliance International School (Hong Kong)
Christian Alliance International School (Hong Kong)
Position: English Language Learner Specialist (Team Lead)
(Ref. no.: T_2021_ELLS_52)
Christian Alliance International School (CAIS) invites outstanding passionate Christian educators to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
The successful applicant will have curriculum expertise and strong pedagogical practice to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for our students within an authentic Christian environment.
- Work collaboratively with grade-level and subject-area teachers to plan the optimum package for students who enroll in the English Language Learner (ELL) program.
- Deliver lessons according to the needs of students for developing their English language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Formulate strategies with grade-level and subject-area teachers to support English Language Learners inclusively in the classroom
- Provide parents with feedback and evaluation based on their child’s development in English language
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in relevant major subject(s) with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent teaching credential with at least 10 weeks’ practicum required
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) strongly preferred
- Prior experience in teaching English as a Second Language in a primary and/or high school strongly preferred
- Native proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Candidate without team leading experience will be considered as English Language Learner Specialist position.
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is mid-August 2021. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Please refer to the detailed Employment Process (Teaching Positions) on the School’s website. Applications including a cover letter, current resume, Teacher Application Form, Christian Faith Questionnaire, employment reference letters, teacher certification and university transcripts should be submitted to:
Human Resources Department
Christian Alliance International School
33 King Lam Street
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
Or in PDF format by email to email@example.com
Please quote the reference number of the post in your application.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only and all related information will be kept for up to 24 months.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.