Website Christian Alliance International School (Hong Kong)
Christian Alliance International School (CAIS) invites outstanding and passionate Christian educators to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
The successful applicant will have curriculum expertise and strong pedagogical practice to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for our students within an authentic Christian environment.
Digital Literacy / STEM Teacher (High School)
(Ref. no.: T_2022_SCI_112_CSA)
- Work collaboratively with other teachers to plan and deliver effective Computer Science / Digital Literacy / STEM programs aligned with school goals
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in relevant major subject(s), preferably in Computer Science or STEM, with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent teaching credential with at least 10 weeks’ practicum required
- Prior experience in teaching Digital Literacy / STEM in international schools preferred
- Innovative, creative, with good problem-solving and design skills, willingness to explore new ideas
- High level of English proficiency in spoken and written English required
- While not essential, please state any IB Diploma experience
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is mid-August 2022. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Please refer to the detailed Employment process (Teaching positions) on the School’s website. Applications including a cover letter, resume, completed Teacher Application Form, Christian Faith Questionnaire should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference number of the post in your application.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only and all related information will be kept for up to 24 months.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.