Website Charlotte Mason College
Charlotte Mason College, QLD
DISTANCE EDUCATION TEACHER (Year 3-6)
About the role:
We are seeking applications for a suitably qualified Year 3 to 6 Distance Education Teacher, who can also do occasional relief teaching in the classroom.
Successful candidates will inspire students in their learning, be flexible and adaptable with their teaching style, have solid organisational skills and be eager to work closely with a team of experienced teachers.
About Charlotte Mason College (CMC)
CMC is a private, co-educational, independent school that is accredited by the Office of Non-State Schooling Queensland, and is affiliated with the association Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) and Christian Schools Australia. The school is funded by the State and Federal Government plus parent fees. CMC offers both classroom and distance education programs from Preparatory to Year 10.
· a current teacher registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
· the desire to teach in an environment where both Christian values and academic excellence are emphasised
· the experience and ability to teach Primary Years 3-6
· the ability to deliver curriculum in a highly engaging way, using best practice pedagogy
· the outlook of a team player
· proven ability to drive academic achievement whilst supporting a diversity of learners
· the ability to integrate digital technologies into teaching
· experience using a Learning Management System (LMS)
· experience within a distance education setting
· interest in transforming traditional education
· broad interests including fine arts and cultural pursuits
How to Apply
Prior to applying for this position please read our Charlotte Mason College Christian Statement of Faith.
Applicants must be actively involved in their local church. A pastoral reference from your current church leader and personal Statement of Faith must be included with your application.
· Cover letter addressing all the criteria
· Personal Statement of Faith
· Pastoral reference from your current church leader
Applications should be marked “Confidential” and forwarded to:
Please also send brief text message to 0438614452 advising you have sent the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.