Website Cedars Christian College
Cedars Christian College (NSW), a vibrant and growing learning community of over 700 students in Prep to Year 12 located in Wollongong invites applications from suitably qualified and committed Christian persons for the following teaching position, commencing Term 1, 2022.
PDHPE TEACHER Stage 4-5 (0.6 FTE Permanent Part-Time)
A permanent part-time position exists for a successful applicant who is able to demonstrate the following:
- Plan and deliver the PDHPE curriculum (Stage 4-5)
- Experience or willingness to teach Physical Activity and Sports Studies
- Relevant teaching and academic qualifications
- Be an innovative classroom practitioner with a desire to continually improve their practice
- Experience or willingness to play a key role in the extracurricular sporting program of the College
- Proven ability to take on the pastoral care responsibilities of students
- Develop a strong rapport with students, parents and staff.
Applications close on Wednesday 1 December 2021.
To apply for this position, please go to the Cedars Christian College website, click on ‘Community’ and follow the ‘Work with Us’ link* to complete and submit a ‘Teaching Staff Application Form’ along with supporting documentation.
Applicants must be committed Christians, active in their own church and are also required to provide a Working with Children Check (WWCC) Number.