Website Cedars Christian College
Cedars Christian College (NSW), a vibrant learning community of over 700 students in Prep to Year 12 located in Wollongong, invites applications from suitably qualified and committed Christian persons for the following position, commecing Term 1 2022:
PRIMARY TEACHER (Permanent Full-Time)
A full-time position exists for a successful applicant who is able to demonstrate the following:
- Understanding and experience of current curriculum and teaching practice
- Commitment to meeting the individual needs of all students and to general excellence in Primary education
- Develop a strong rapport with students, parents and staff
- Flexibility to teach from Kindergarten to Year 6
- Ability to motivate and develop children through extracurricular activities
- Willingness to participate in the extracurricular life of the College.
Applications close Wednesday 1 December 2021.
To apply for this position, please go to the Cedars Christian College website, click on ‘Community’ and follow the ‘Work with Us’ link* to complete and submit a ‘Teaching Staff Application Form’ along with supporting documentation.
Applicants must be committed Christians, active in their own church and are also required to provide a Working with Children Check (WWCC) Number.
To apply for this job please visit cedars.nsw.edu.au.