Website Cedars Christian College
Cedars Christian College, NSW
CASUAL PRIMARY & SECONDARY TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES
Cedars Christian College, a vibrant and growing learning community of over 700 students in Prep to Year 12 located in Wollongong, is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and enthusiastic educators for casual teaching in both primary and secondary years. You will be employed on a day-to-day basis to provide casual relief or to replace temporary or permanent teachers who are on short-term leave.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant teaching and academic qualifications with NESA Accreditation
- A high standard of competency and proficiency as a classroom teacher
- Commitment and skills in digital literacy
- The capacity to cater for different learning needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with students, parents and staff
- Good administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to participate in the extracurricular life of the College.
How to apply:
Applicants must complete the ‘Employment Application Form (Teaching Staff)’ to be considered. Please visit our website www.cedars.nsw.edu.au, click on ‘Who We Are’ and follow the ‘Work with Us’ link to download the Employment Application Form.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Principal | Mr Steve Walton | firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child-related employment.
Applicants must be committed Christians, active in their own church and are also required to provide a Working with Children Check (WWCC) Number.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.