Website Cedars Christian College
Cedars Christian College (NSW), a vibrant and growing learning community of over 700 students in Prep to Year 12 located in Wollongong invites applications from suitably qualified and committed Christian persons for the following teaching position, commencing Term 3, 2021.
Secondary HSIE TEACHER – Temporary (6 months) – 0.6 FTE
A temporary part-time position (3 days per week) exists for a successful applicant who is able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant teaching and academic qualifications
- Experience or willingness to teach Preliminary Legal Studies, Stage 5 Commerce and Mandatory History
- A high standard of competency and proficiency as a classroom teacher
- Commitment and skills in digital literacy
- The capacity to cater for different learning needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with students, parents and staff
- Good administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to participate in the extracurricular life of the College.
Applications close on Monday 17 May 2021
To apply for this position, go to the Cedars Christian College website: www.cedars.nsw.edu.au, click on ‘Who We Are’ and follow the ‘Work with Us’ link to download the ‘Employment Application Form (Teaching Staff)’. A completed Employment Application and supporting documentation can be submitted to:
The Principal | Mr Steve Walton | email@example.com
Applicants must be committed Christians, active in their own church and are also required to provide a Working with Children Check (WWCC) Number.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.