Website Casino Christian School
Casino Christian School (CCS), NSW is an exciting, growing K-12 school of 250 students. Located in the peaceful, semi-setting of North Casino we provide families from Casino, the regional centre, Lismore, and the town of Kyogle, with an opportunity for quality, Christian education. We provide a secure and caring learning environment that meets the needs of a diverse range of learners. The school is governed by the Presbyterian Church of NSW and affiliated with both Christian Schools Australia and the Association of Independent Schools NSW.
Applications are invited from committed protestant Christians for the position of Primary Teacher as demonstrated by an active involvement in their local church and a consistent Christian lifestyle.
Essential job requirements include:
- A sound understanding of the authentic integration of a Christian worldview in all KLA’s
- A commitment to explicit instruction pedagogical framework
- Well-developed organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Teaching Qualifications from a higher education institution within Australia or as recognised within the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition guidelines
- Appropriate registration with NESA
- Working with Children’s Check NSW
- A current COVID Vaccination certificate
- A committed Christian and active member of a church.
There are 2 positions available
- Full-time permanent. and;
- Full-time, 1 year maternity block.
Start Date: January 2022
Applications Close on Sunday 26th September 2021
For full position description and application form visit the school’s website https://www.ccs.nsw.edu.au/employment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.