Website Carmichael Kids
Preparing children for life with excellent Christian education.
Carmichael Kids Early Learning Centre (QLD) is a faith-based Christian not-for-profit Child Care Centre in Morayfield. Our Centre is situated on the Carmichael Campus, alongside the P-12 college, OSHC, and Creekside Café. We are licenced to educate up to 248 children daily in our purpose-built, state-of-the-art Child Care Centre and Kindergarten.
We offer Early Childhood Learning and a Christian values-inspired Long Day Care program that provides children with numerous opportunities to learn through varied experiences and activities which equip them with essential skills for school and beyond.
- Understanding of and commitment to the vision and mission of Carmichael Kids (essential).
- Customer-focused, community-oriented service mindset (essential).
- Undertake a range of administrative duties.
- In collaboration with the Centre Director and Assistant Director, maintain, develop and improve administrative procedures and systems.
- Monitor and manage QikKids fee payment system, Government Child Care Subsidy and Rebate, Additional Child Care Subsidy and AMEP.
- Manage accounts, ensuring debts are kept to a minimum.
- Manage the process to transition families through orientation, enrolment and assist their understanding of the childcare system.
- Use a variety of communication methods to appropriately convey information, eg email, newsletters, meetings, online systems (Storypark).
- Be a supportive, positive, respectful, kind member of the staff team.
- Contribute to the Professional Achievement, Performance Appraisal and Performance Improvement processes as required.
- Contribute to and actively participate in Team Meetings.
- Build and maintain caring, friendly relationships with families and caregivers to ensure the free exchange of information about their child/ren.
- Establish and maintain a connectedness with all children and families, ensuring they feel welcome and supported.
- Be flexible and open to change.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and presentation.
- You will be required to participate in out-of-hours campus events, activities and meetings.
- Undertake additional duties occasionally as required by the Centre Director and Assistant Director (or delegate).
Please apply in writing, enclosing a:
- Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the position
- Current CV
- Details of 3 referees
Please forward applications to: Brad Suosaari, People and Culture Advisor email@example.com
Carmichael College, 793 Oakey Flat Rd, Morayfield Qld 4506
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.