Website Carmichael College
Excellent Christian education preparing students for life
Reports to: People and Culture Advisor
Role: Cleaners provide cleaning and general maintenance duties to buildings, equipment, furniture, fittings and grounds (within scope of practice) within the Carmichael campus.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the ministry and philosophy of Carmichael College, Creekside Community Church, and Interseed ministries.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, mopping, wiping, sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming, emptying rubbish, etc).
- Complete work within timeframe expectations.
- Work with a team environment demonstrating Christian values in staff / student / parent / contractor relationships.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies, needs for repairs, WHS concerns.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms as required.
- Reliable completion of established routines with minimal supervision.
- Attend all mandatory training provided by employer.
- Understanding of and adherence to WHS standards and requirements.
- Report WHS issues and hazards immediately.
- Assist in event logistics and general work as required and directed by Management.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and/or experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- Physical ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery and the physical demands of the role.
- Demonstrated attention to detail when cleaning.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively as both an individual and a member of a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Adherence to legislation, industry standards and Campus policy and procedures.
- Previous employed cleaning experience desirable.
Brad Suosaari, People and Culture Advisor
email@example.com 0403 187 078
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.