Website CAPS Coolgardie
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible.
CLOSING DATE: 4th March 2024 at 5.00pm
Christian Aboriginal Parent-directed School (CAPS) in Coolgardie, a Kindy to Year 12 School with Boarding Facilities are seeking a School Receptionist for the busy front office of the School.
CAPS VISION: To be a lighthouse in Christian education, growing and adapting to meet the needs of Aboriginal (First Nations) students.
CAPS MISSION: To provide a Christ-centred education, that nurtures students spiritually, educationally, and socially, in an inclusive learning environment that embraces the richness of the Aboriginal (First Nations) heritage.
To discover and develop God-given talents, grounded in biblical truths, equipping students with life skills, preparing them to be leaders in their communities and to make a positive difference in the world.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Provides administrative support functions related to the activities and operations of CAPS Coolgardie School and Boarding Facility, to a high professional standard assisting the entity to achieve its Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan.
Full Time Employment 1.0 FTE or Part Time 0.8FTE min (Negotiable)
8am – 4pm (this may change in the future)
This position will report directly to the School Administration Officer and Principal.
Skills – essential
· Courteous and professional.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Exceptional multitasker, able to multi-task and time manage efficiently and effectively.
· Has good attention to detail.
· Strong customer service and focus.
· Fast and accurate touch typing.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 and willingness to learn other software platforms as required.
· Familiarity with the use of social media, within the school’s relevant policies.
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
SKILLS – DESIRABLE
● Experience or willing to learn school data management system – currently SEQTA
● Current First Aid training or willingness to obtain
● Willingness to obtain National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check as required.
APPLICATION PACKS FOR THIS POSITION CAN BE OBTAINED by emailing email@example.com.
Any enquiries regarding this position, please contact Anna Sheehan, Business Manager on 0412 926 932
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.