CAPS (Christian Aboriginal Parent Directed School, WA) is a K-12, co-education Christian school with boarding facilities for years 7-12. It is located in Coolgardie, about 30km from Kalgoorlie in the Goldfields, and 6 hours from Perth along the Great Eastern Highway.
Our Christ-centred learning community is committed to fostering spiritual growth and advancing in scholastic and athletic gifts of each unique student for entry into tertiary institutions and the communities they will build. We have a strong tradition of promoting schooling for Indigenous students.
We are recruiting for the following position and require immediate start.
* Full time Primary Teacher or Early Childhood Teacher who holds an Australian children’s education qualification.
You will be required to:
• Foster a positive learning environment to enhance student development and achievement.
• Build positive relationships with colleagues, students, and parents, and contribute to the school and wider community through extra-curricular involvement guided by Christian values and ethos.
* Bachelor of Education Early Childhood/Graduate Diploma/Masters in Education for the teaching position.
* Up to date CV including the details of a minimum of two referees at principal/deputy/HOD level and one from your Church Pastor
* Working with Children Check (WCC) and current Police National Clearance Certificate or within 3 months the ability to secure them upon commencement of employment.
* Have the right to work in Australia
* Covid-19 vaccination, consistent with WA Government requirement
* New Graduates are welcomed to apply
How to apply:
Please submit your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries can be made to the Principal Mr Robert Javapro on (08) 90938000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.