Website Calvary Christian College
Resolve Consulting Group
Calvary Christian College, QLD
Director of Secondary College
Calvary Christian College is a co-educational independent school providing excellence in Christian education from our Early Learning Centre through to Year 12 of approximately 1,000 students. The College is located in Townsville, Queensland.
The Director of Secondary College is a key position that leads and manages the Secondary College of Calvary Christian College. Working closely with the Executive Principal, Deputy Principal: Teaching & Learning and Senior Leadership Team, the Director of the Secondary College will be responsible for delivering the vision of the College, improving the education outcomes of students, developing the quality of teaching and learning and nurturing and maintaining positive relationships between students, teachers, the community and all stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be a passionate Christian educational leader who seeks to use their skills, experience and qualifications in a key leadership role in a growing and dynamic setting.
Applicants will also need to demonstrate:
- Suitable qualifications and experience;
- Active involvement in a local church;
- Agreement with the College’s Statement of Affirmation;
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail; and
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality with high-level interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels.
Applications close: 14 August 2022
For an Information Pack please contact:
Paul Campey, Partner, Resolve Consulting Group
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.