Website Brindabella Christian College
Brindabella Christian College, ACT
About the role
The actual and anticipated vacancies are for committed and dedicated primary teachers with a passion for Christian education. We welcome applicants who are creative, inquiring and enthusiastic, and have a genuine commitment to the holistic education of students K-6. The positions are both full-time and will commence at the commencement of Term 1 in 2021.
Teachers at Brindabella Christian College will:
- Demonstrate excellent teaching practice
- Have knowledge of how to structure lessons to meet the academic and pastoral development of students
- Be able to create and maintain safe, inclusive and challenging learning environments and implement fair and equitable behaviour management plans
- Show a willingness to participate in the College’s extensive co-curricular program
- Incorporate Christian world views understanding and Biblical truth into their lesson
Why work with us
We will provide you with:
- A welcoming and supportive teaching and learning environment
- An encouraging and committed Christian Community
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- An opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position, applicants must include:
Teacher application form completed
Response to Selection Criteria
Applications must be received in full by 14 March 2021. Interviews are expected to be held shortly thereafter.
For further information and how to apply go to: http://www.bcc.act.edu.au/lyneham/contact/employment/positions-available