Website Blakes Crossing Christian College
Educating for Eternity
Blakes Crossing Christian College (SA) is located in the new development of Blakes Crossing, Blakeview in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. We are a College of the group of schools under the banner of Christian Community Ministries.
We are a relatively new school that has enjoyed tremendous growth since opening in 2014, increasing from an enrolment of just 6 students in our inaugural year to 500 students in 2021.
With increased enrolments and the extension of our Senior School programs (including VET and SACE), the College has multiple secondary specialist teaching positions available for 2022.
These include the areas of:
- Health and PE
- Home Economics
- Middle School English
- Middle School Maths
- Senior School Maths (Essential & General)
- Senior School Science (Year 10, Stage 1 & 2 Biology, Stage 1 & 2 Psychology)
Subjects can be combined to increase the overall FTE for applicants
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced educators with a Christian worldview who would like to be part of this pioneering College. Requirements for these positions include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- Relevant academic qualifications and experience
- A desire to serve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise tasks
- A clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum
- Good IT skills and knowledge of how to use them in the classroom
Applications may be submitted by email or post, and close on Sunday 12 September 2021.
Please visit the College website for a Position Description, the College Application Form and instructions on how to submit your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.