Website Blakes Crossing Christian College
Educating for Eternity
Blakes Crossing Christian College is located in the new development of Blakes Crossing, Blakeview in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. We are a College of the group of schools under the banner of Christian Community Ministries.
We are a relatively new school that has enjoyed tremendous growth since opening in 2014, increasing from an enrolment of just 6 students in our inaugural year to 500 students in 2021.
Students at Blakes Crossing Christian College (BCCC) learn across 4 sub schools:
- Junior Primary (Reception – Year 2)
- Primary (Year 3 – Year 6)
- Middle School (Year 7 – Year 9)
- Senior School (Year 10 – Year 12)
With increased enrolments the College has multiple Primary Teaching positions available to commence in 2022.
- Junior Primary (R-2) Classroom Teachers (full time)
- Primary (3-6) Classroom Teachers (full time)
- R-6 Specialist LOTE Teacher (preferably Auslan, but would consider another language)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and innovative educators with a Christian worldview who would like to be part of this pioneering College. Requirements for these positions include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A desire to serve
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise tasks
- A clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum and differentiation
- Good IT skills and knowledge of how to use them in the classroom
Applications may be submitted by email or post, and close on Sunday 12 September 2021
To apply for this position, read the Application pack and complete the Application Form at:
To apply for this job please visit www.bccc.sa.edu.au.