Website Blakes Crossing Christian College
Educating for Eternity
Blakes Crossing Christian College (SA) is located in the new development of Blakes Crossing, Blakeview in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. We are a College of the group of schools under the banner of Christian Community Ministries.
We are a relatively new school that has enjoyed tremendous growth since opening in 2014, increasing from an enrolment of just 6 students in our inaugural year to more than 500 students in 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and innovative educators with a Christian worldview who would like to be part of this pioneering College.
The College has openings for the following secondary teaching positions for an immediate start.
- English Teacher (Yr 9, 11 and 12) (0.366 FTE)
- History Teacher (Yr 11 and 12) (0.333 FTE)
- Food Tech Teacher (Yr 9-12) (0.4FTE)
A combination of these positions can be considered for a higher FTE. Or a combination with a Head of Senior School position that we also have currently advertised.
Requirements for these positions include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A desire to serve
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise tasks
- A clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum and differentiation
- Strong IT skills and a desire and knowledge of how to use them in the classroom
Applications may be submitted by email or post, and close on Thursday 6 May 2021.
To apply for this position, read the Application pack and complete the Application Form at:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.