Website Blakes Crossing Christian College
Educating for Eternity
Blakes Crossing Christian College (SA) is located in the new development of Blakes Crossing, Blakeview, in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. We are a College of the group of schools under the banner of Christian Community Ministries.
We are a relatively new school that has enjoyed tremendous growth since opening in 2014, increasing from an enrolment of just 6 students in our inaugural year to more than 500 students in 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and effective administrators with a Christian worldview who would like to be part of this pioneering College.
The College has an opening for an Administration Officer (3-4 days per week) position for an immediate start.
This position will provide Administrative support to the Leadership Team including booking meetings, parent calls, documentation preparation and minute taking.
Requirements for these positions include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A desire to serve
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail, initiative and high level administrative abilities
- Strong IT and interpersonal skills to support members of the Leadership Team
Applications may be submitted by email or post, and close on Thursday 6 May 2021.
To apply for this position, read the Application pack and complete the Application Form at:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.