Website Blakes Crossing Christian College
Educating for Eternity
Blakes Crossing Christian College (SA) is located in the new development of Blakes Crossing, Blakeview in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. We are a College of the group of schools under the banner of Christian Community Ministries.
We are a relatively new school that has enjoyed tremendous growth since opening in 2014, increasing from an enrolment of just 6 students in our inaugural year to more than 500 students in 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and innovative educators with a Christian worldview who would like to be part of this pioneering College.
The College has an opening for a Head of Senior School for an immediate start.
Requirements for this position include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- Relevant academic qualifications and leadership experience
- A desire to serve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise tasks
- A clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum and SACE requirements
- Strong IT skills and an in-depth knowledge of how to use them in the classroom
To apply for this position, please submit
- The College Teacher Application Form
- Pastor’s Reference,
- Resume and
- A ‘Selection Criteria’ statement (maximum 2 A4 pages) reflecting on the following selection criteria:
- What is Senior School?
- What are the distinctives of a Senior School and working with emerging adolescents?
- Why do you wish to lead the Senior School at BCCC?
- How will you develop and implement a SS philosophy, identity and pedagogy at BCCC?
- Describe your leadership style.
- How do you go about resolving conflicts?
- What is your experience in teaching and coordinating SACE subjects?
- What is your experience in teaching and coordinating VET subjects?
Applications (including the above documents) may be submitted by email or post, and close on Thursday 6 May 2021.
Please visit the College website for a Position Description, the College Application Form and instructions on how to submit your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.