Exciting opportunity for a high-performing Biology teacher. Excellent facilities and supportive work environment near Berwick.
- Part time, ongoing teaching position
- Commencing in Term 1, 2021
- Secondary Science and Biology classes
Crest Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 1900 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College, which opened in 2014, is an International Baccalaureate school which currently has Early Learning to Year 7 students.
Hillcrest Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Biology Teacher, commencing in January 2021.
The position is part time and ongoing. The teaching allocation includes Year 12 Biology (VCE Units 3 and 4) as well as Science and Biology in other year levels.
The successful candidate will have:
- the desire to teach in an environment where both Christian values and academic excellence are emphasised
- the ability to deliver the Science and VCE Biology curriculum in an engaging and thought-provoking way
- the proven ability to drive academic achievement whilst supporting a diversity of learners
- strong academic qualifications and a commitment to ongoing professional learning
- the ability to integrate digital technologies into the classroom
- Competitive salary
- Free gym on site
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of Hillcrest.
Hillcrest Christian College is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid VIT registration and will be subject to police and background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV. Please state all subject specialisations.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Joanne on 9707 7324.