Belmont Christian College, NSW Situated in the Newcastle region, Belmont Christian College is a co-educational College of over 750 students. Belmont Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified Secondary Christian educators to commence in Term 1, 2023 to serve as a full time TAS teacher.
This position is an opportunity for an experienced, innovative Christian educator who is passionate about Kingdom Education and desires to work within a productive team environment.
The successful applicant should:
· Be able to provide quality Christian education to students in Years 7 -12
· Have a passion to improve the learning culture for every single learner
· Have high expectations and an understanding that improvement is a shared responsibility
· Expect to be part of a God honouring collaborative staff team
· Excellent interpersonal skills and able to lead change management
All staff are required to be Christians, active in their local church.
Applicants should have experience and a willingness to teach Stage 4 Technology Mandatory, Stage 5 Industrial Technology-Timber and Stage 6 Design and Technology. Vet Qualifications are desirable.
This is an exciting and challenging position for someone who adopts a relational approach to their teaching demonstrating experience and a willingness to work collaboratively with other teachers, students and parents.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 24 August, 2022.
Please email email@example.com for an application form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.