Website Belmont Christian College
Belmont Christian College (NSW) invites applications from suitably qualified Secondary Christian educators to commence in Term 1, 2022 to serve as a full-time, Music teacher.
We are now seeking expressions of interest from Christian educators who are passionate about Kingdom Education and working in a productive team environment.
· Be a committed Christian who is actively involved in their local church
· Be able to provide quality Christian Music education to students in Years 7 -12
· Have a passion to improve the learning culture for every single learner
· Contribute to the cultural life of the College community through music
· Have high expectations and an understanding that improvement is a shared responsibility
· Hold a 4-year Bachelor of Education/Music Education degree
· Expect to be part of a God honouring collaborative staff team
Applicants should have the following skills and attributes:
● Ability to generate a positive, enthusiastic and engaged learning culture that strengthens students wellbeing and develops students appreciation of music
● A high level of musicianship, especially to direct musical productions and to conduct music ensembles including concert bands and/or choirs, ideally with skills in transcribing, transposing and arranging.
● Ability to work in a school context to organise performance opportunities for students
● Ability to collaborate with the Creative Arts Coordinator and faculty staff
● Experience with music technology, including notation and recording software
● Demonstrated excellence in communication with students, parents and staff
This is an exciting position that offers variety for someone who is passionate about Christian education, adopts a relational approach to their teaching demonstrating experience and a willingness to work collaboratively with other teachers, students and parents.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 29th November 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.