Website Belmont Christian College
Belmont Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified Learning Enrichment Aides to commence in Term 1, 2022 to serve as full-time Learning Enrichment Aide in our Kindergarten classrooms. The position will be an Education Support Level 1 over 5 days.
We are now seeking expressions of interest from anyone who is passionate about Kingdom Education and working in a productive team environment with students.
The successful applicant should:
· Be a committed Christian who is actively involved in their local church
· Be able to assist in providing quality Christian education to students
· Have an Education Support Certificate
· Have experience working as an Aide in K-2, preferably K
· Have a genuine love of children and be committed to their growth in learning
· Contribute to the life of the College community
· Expect to be part of a God-honouring collaborative staff team
The Learning Enrichment Aide will work under the direction of the classroom teachers and Learning Enrichment Team (LET). They will work with individual students and groups in a classroom setting and may need to accompany staff and students on excursions. They would be reporting relevant aspects of student progress to the teacher and other members of the LET as well as contributing to professional discussions to ensure inclusive Education for all students.
Applicants should be able to work effectively within a team, actively assisting students with a disability. They should be creative and insightful. Applicants will be expected to take notes on their support adjustments and digitally upload this information.
This is an exciting and challenging position for someone who is passionate about Christian education and adopts a relational approach to their work, demonstrating experience and a willingness to partner with teachers, students and parents.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 29th November 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.