Website Belgrave Heights Christian School
Belgrave Heights Christian School (VIC) is an independent Kinder-12 school, located in the Dandenong Ranges, Victoria. This unique and beautiful setting provides the backdrop for an excellent education in a Christian faith environment. Please visit our website at www.bhcs.vic.edu.au for more details.
Due to expansion in our Administration Team, we are looking for an experienced Receptionist with strong administrative skills to join us!
This school term based role (+ 2 weeks in early January) is responsible for greeting all school visitors with a positive and friendly attitude. Additionally, they will provide administrative assistance to our team. Support in our First Aid department may be required in busy periods together with assistance with student attendance.
It is essential that the successful applicant have, or be able to demonstrate, the following:-
· Previous reception experience in a School or similar environment would be preferable
· Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
· Be experienced and proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Synergetic Student Management System would be advantageous
· Have, or be able to obtain current First Aid qualifications
· Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
· Outstanding organisational and time management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Be an integral member of a team
· Have, or be able to obtain a current Victorian Working With Children Check
· Adhere to the School’s mission and ethos
As a Child Safe School we promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability. As such, the Staff Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policies must be adhered to, resulting in all applicants undergoing rigorous reference, background and identity checking.
If you love meeting new people and thrive on working in a busy team environment, then this is the role for you!
Applicants are invited to submit their Resume together with 2 references (one preferably from a current Minister/Pastor) by 9am on Monday 6th December, 2021 to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.